Last Updated: Aug 29, 2023
Welcome to the Up High Studio website. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly when you use our website. This includes:
- Contact Information: We might collect your name, email, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you interact with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and other actions you take.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, or other device you use to access our website. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you visit our website.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our Services.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Send you information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Protect our rights and property.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described in this policy.
4. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 13. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
5. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
6. CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at [email protected].
7. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes Californians’ rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: the categories of personal information we collected about you, the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you, our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, and specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Deletion Request Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us at [email protected].
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.